segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

Book 3 Review 02

Listening

1- We thought you were sleeping when we left yesterday.

2- My brother brought my notebooks from the office. I didn’t know they were there.

3- The maid forgot to open the windows this morning. It’s too hot in here.

4- I like to read any kind of magazine when I travel.

5- How did forget your birthday? It was a week ago.

6- They didn’t come here by motorcycle because it was raining a lot.

7- Do you have anything to do tonight? Do you want to go to out with us?

8- My husband brings a lot of toys for our son when he travels.

9- He left for Salt Lake City on Saturday. His girlfriend lives there.

10- I didn’t study last night. I left my notebook at school.

Um comentário:

  1. "5 - How did I forget your birthday? It was a week ago."

    Esqueceu do "I"...

    "10 - I didn’t study last night. I left my notebooks at school."

    O correto é "notebooks", no plural.

    ResponderExcluir